• Home



Hi friends, I was thinking of writing to u for last so many days but couldn’t gather the courage…today I m ready to make this confession….i m a 30 year old man who is sexually very active. I have always loved women body…especially their boobs and ass. My story starts when I got married a few years ago. I love my wife as she is a loving and beautiful lady. But after marriage I realized that my wife’s younger sister is a bomb shell… she is 22 with slim body but a beautiful round and bulging ass….her figure is 34C 26 38 which really looks great coz of her beautiful face and fair complexion. so I really started regretting my decision that why didn’t I try to marry her instead of her sister…..then I started thinking of fucking her…..i had heard that men generally feel attracted to their Saalis and it is said that often men succeed fucking their unmarried Saalis…..so I decide that what if I couldn’t marry her I can still lay her under me…….about 6 months back she came after her university exams to live with us for few days…………we started having fun as we took her round the city…. Both sisters were really happy and so was I and thinking of any chance to atleast see her nude………to my goodluck the chance came one day when my wife fell ill…….As she was pregnant at that time so doctor adviced her to get admitted for a couple of days for care…. She didn’t want but I insisted that she must………. The innocent lady agreed thinking that I wanted extreme care for her…yes I did but I had other plans as well ……..at night I along with my Saali came back home……..my mind was making different plans to take full advantage of the night…….whole way I was driving the car and had a hardon…it was difficult to hide my bulge ….. after reaching home my saali went in kitchen to prepare something to eat while I changed in to a very small short and t shirt…. As she came out of kitchen she stopped for a while as she had not seen me in such dress before…..but I behaved normally as it was just normal………we had dinner together…..we otherwise were good friends and would chat for hours but that day I was not finding words and she too was a bit uncomfortable may be bcoz of my dress and thought of being all alone with me in home………after some time she said that she is going to sleep and went to guest room…..i kept sitting there for about an hour still undecided what to do……after about 1 hour I went to her room a slowly opened the door…….the first thing I saw was her beautiful ass……oohh what a view that was she had her back towards the door and was sleeping………… her huge virgin butts were inviting me…. Her shirt (qameez) had only covered half of those globes …….slowly I moved closer………..i was really afraid as I never wanted to lose love of my wife………but her body was so close to me,,,,,,virgin creamy white buttocks were only about 2 feet now……..i decided that “come what may” but today I will conquer these hill……thinking this I reached the bed and laid behind her….. she was still asleep……..slowly I raised her shirt from her ass………I could feel her ass crack in which her sleeping trouser had stuck………after enjoying the view for a few moments I put one leg between her legs and hugged her from behind……..she woke up and tried to move away but just holding her I said “Saba don’t move just keep lying I just can’t sleep without ur Baji so for sometime I will lye here …….she was shocked and speechless……. I think she was much afraid at that time and started requesting……”bhai jan yahan kiyon lait gaye hain,,,,plz mujhe chorein aur apne room mein jaein”….. I said Saba nothing will happen just keep lying for some time……… she didn’t utter a word and turned around to face the roof so now my arm was touching her virgin boobs………she had started shivering but I held her………after some times I kissed her on her neck…… at that time I realized that she had started crying slowly…….this infact made me more horny and I moved fully on top of her……she started screaming under me….. I again told her Saba don’t worry nothing will happen…..trust me ….just stay calm…. Don’t cry……….then I put one hand on her right boob and started licking her ears and cheeks…….ooohhhh by that time I was mad with lust and could take any risk to bang her virginity………..i then put one hand in her shirt and started feeling her boobs…….again she requested Bhai Jan plz mujhe choor dein…..i didn’t reply this time and instead started removing her shirt….. she kept screaming and requesting but I took her shirt off………oooohhh what a body it was…… she was 10 times sexier than her sister…….. now I was unstoppable and removed her bra as well………her firm round boobs were open now…..i felt as if they were inviting me… so I started sucking them like a thirsty kid……….she was trying to move away but I vain……. Who would leave such a hot body speacially when it is of ur saali……. I was ready to make her my poori ghar wali by removing her cheery….slowly I removed her pajamas …this time she resisted hard but I really forced the pajamas on way down her legs………I stood up to see her nude body…….trust me guys…..she was too hot……I went on top of her and started licking her body from top to bottom……she kept requesting me not to fuck her atleast………..then slowly I moved towards her pussy…..it was well shaven……still dry and tight………..as I put my tounge over it I heard first moan…….i started licking her ……..i licked it for about 15 minutes…….her body had started to losen-up……..she was moaning now………slowly I removed my short and t shirt……….. she didn’t see my tool as she was staring the roof ………I put a pillow under her butts ….. I noticed that she had stopped resisting now …….i took it as agreement and slowly started inserting my shaft in her virgin pussy……..what a feeling it was I felt as if I was conquering mount-everest. As she felt the pain she again started requesting and screaming but who would listen…….in one strong thrust I was in her……… I stopped there and saw her face. She was in mix feeling of pain and lust and I was feeling satisfied as the girl of my dreams was under me with my tool dug deep inside her…….oooh I really went mad and fucked her really hard…….. the next thing I know is that I tried but couldn’t take my cockout before ejaculation……..oooohhh I loved it…………I kept lying over her……and started kissing her on face neck….. I told her that I really wanted her…and could do anything for her…….i told her that I couldn’t resist as she was too beautiful and hot……… she was quiet and listening to me………..anyone who really wants to share his/her true experience can write to me on my e mail…….i will also tell u what happened next……. bashirwala@gmail.com .

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment