• Home



Hi friends, this is Sid, from Haryana Gurgaon. This is my one of favorite site this time I’m here with my first story…so please agar kuch galat ho pyar se samjha dena…some time I think the most of stories are just imagination like having sex with teacher or having sex with classmate in class. But thanks my luck I got the both ladies to have sex but time I will tell you about having my first ever with my class mate Komal in class 9th….the sexy girl who made me mad by her boobs…

So story starts in this way..I got admission in new school….a Christian school..because of my nature I got new friends in just some day…from my new friends I heard about Komal they said she is a prostitute and always ready for sex after taking money….but I was in no mood to listen it…because I didn’t know who is Komal.. In my first class a well shaped girl with big boobs and round ass entered in class I asked about her from my friends they said “ sale yahi to Komal hai…”

I can’t stop myself to look at her boobs and from that day I decided to fuck that girl and my luck works she soon become my good friend….and then a close friend…Time goes on like this we start sharing all the things…one day she said the all boys in class think wrong about her I said no worry I believe in you she looked at my face and start crying and then hugged me. I can’t explain the joy of her boobs on my chest after this incident she comes more to me. One day u can say my best day. Our sports days was going on Komal was not feeling good so she stayed in the class.

I went for the basketball practice…after sometime I think about Komal and went to my class….as I opened the door Komal was fingering her pussy and this made me surprised. I closed the door and again went to the ground…. In between practice a friend of Komal came and told me that she is calling me in class. I went to her she was crying I said sorry to her she hugged me and said sorry to me than she told me as everyone think she is prostitute no one want to be her

Boyfriend and she wants to enjoy the real pleasure….then she hold my hand and said Sid your my best can u help me to get the pleasure of sex first time. I was thanking my luck and I said yes it will be my pleasure than I closed the door of classroom…..then I come back to her then I make her sit on lap and start kissing her wildly…. Ohh my god what was the kiss I still remember that’s kiss and the smell of her perfume….we kissed for 5 min and then I moved to her boobs they become bigger

I start kissing her boobs from her shirt then I opened her shirt and what was the scene man the big to boobs inviting me to suck them. Her boobs were like cricket boll and the nipples r like a chewing gum…… I was sucking one boob and playing with other Komal was moaning like ohhh ahhhhhh orrrrrr jorrrrr seeee siddd…..kaaahhhh jaaooo mere boobss koo ahhhhh… this made me more pleasurable and I start sucking those boobs more badly….

Then I opened my shirt and pant and removed the skirt of Komal…. Now she was in panty and I was in underwear…… then I made Komal sit of the desk and I sat on table and removed her panty and start enjoying the taste of lovely pussy ummmmm what the taste was she start moaning loudly ….. I said control baby some will listen you then she controlled her but after sometime she start saying Sid eat my pussy ….. Eat my pussy ……..ohhhhh you pussy eater…. Don’t stop… don’t stop do it …..do it…do it……this made me more dirty and

I start sucking her pussy like anything…. I can’t explain the pleasure at that time…. Is like a child got his toy ..and after some time she was near to her climax and she sprayed all her juice on my face…I slapped her and made her sit on her knee and suck my dick. She was so good at it she took my dick and start sucking it like lollipop…..

I was in cloud 9….ohhh my god… the touch of pick lips around my dick…….then after some time I ejected my all cum in her mouth she drink it I can see a different smile on her like she is happy than ever…..after finishing my cum she said Sid don’t waste time please take my virginity please. I said lay on bench she obeyed it then I spread her leg and sucked her pussy again to make her crazy….she said please insert your dick inside….then I pointed my dick on her pussy and start trying to push it inside as it was first time

I was not able to insert my dick and her pussy was also to tight then I applied my saliva on her pussy and tried again…..this time with a pain little Sid was inside Komal was crying then I said sorry to her and push again this time with more pressure this time little Sid was inside the blood came out and Komal start shivering……this proved that she is not a prostitute and I m the first…. After resting little Sid start going in and out this time Komal was enjoying it and she said

I love you..I said same to her….after some time I increased my speed oh what the feel….oh I just love it…….then Komal said she is near to cum I said wait I m also after 5 or 6 stoke we both came to our climax and ejected our cum together…..ohh what the feel buddy..Then Komal rested over me for some and said do you have any new style… I smiled and said Komal let me fuck your ass hole she said no..she can’t bear more pain but I made her ready…….she came in the pose of doggy ….oh what the round ass I sucked her ass hole and kissed her ass than

I put my dick on the entrance to her hole with a hard push I was inside her……after that I fucked her wildly and ejected my all cum in her lovely ass hole then I kissed her and we take rest…what was the day…….After that day we have sex many time at her home also…..I will tell you about my sex with account teacher in next story till then bye take care friends You can contact me on lovelysid69@gmail.com Waiting for your response and any girl, aunty want to chat with me. Most welcome. As a friend and as a partner.

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment